Read Dulles Limousine Terms and Conditions Carefully
Note: Rates are Subject to Change due to recently increased expenses!
I hereby authorize you to charge my Credit Card for the total amount due according to the following terms of service:
1) A Credit Card on file is required for ALL reservations. Customer agrees to pay any unforeseen charges, e.g., extended service time (hourly), extra destinations, waiting time, parking, and tolls.
2) Transfer/Airport rates are based on a flat rate plus 20% partial gratuity, plus service fee, extra wait time exceeding 30 minutes, additional stops, parking fees, tolls, Dulles Greenway, and 495 express, which, if any, will be added to the total price at the end of the trip. Note 495 express charges may take 3-5 days to show up. Metropolitan Washington Airports Regulations (MWAR section 5.43) require a $5 access fee to enter IAD or DCA effective November 1, 2015, for all transportation companies with up to 8 passengers on board, including the driver. Due to this new regulation, all drivers are required to park or wait in the designated areas to make only 1 pass through the airport when all passengers are ready. Payment due same day as pickup date. Modest chauffeur gratuity appreciated.
3) Hourly/Package rates are calculated based on an hourly rate and charged to the next hour after 10 minutes past the final hour. The rates listed online do not include a 20% service fee (Fuel, water, vehicle preparation). Parking fees, tolls, and 495 express charges, if any, will be added to the total price at the end of the trip. Note 495 express charges may take 3-5 days to show up. A deposit of 25% for the total reservation amount is required at the time of booking. Balance due and processed 6 days prior to the reservation date. Rates are subject to change due to increased costs!
4) Bus reservations to/from Washington DC may require an additional $50.00 fee for a DC trip permit. See the rules by DC Transportation Authority.
5) Service begins at the scheduled pickup time or when the customer, group, or passengers enter the vehicle, whichever occurs first.
6) We will honestly maintain the schedule submitted by our customer, group, and passengers after the first initial pickup, but such a schedule is not guaranteed, and we will not be liable for delays caused by incorrect itinerary information, last-minute changes, traffic, acts of God, strikes, riots, authorities of law, terrorists, hazards, dangers of inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, breakdowns or any other condition beyond our control. We have the right to exchange vehicles should a mechanical issue take place during service.
7) Cancellation Policy
Hourly/Packages: Deposits are non-refundable after 48 hours of booking reservation or if the reservation is within 10 days of the original pickup date. No-shows and reservation cancellations within 14 days of pickup will be charged 100% of the total price. Coach Bus, the 56-passenger reservations will be charged 100% of the total price with no cancellations or refunds once booked.
Transfer/Airport: Cancellation of airport pickup/drop-off requires at least a 24-hour notice, less than 4 hours, and no-shows will be charged 100% of the total price. Coach Bus, the 56-passenger reservations will be charged 100% of the total price with no cancellations or refunds once booked.
Cancellations must be made by phone. If no representative is available by phone, please send a cancellation email prior to the reservation. Voice mails are not accepted as a cancellation.
8) Use of the vehicle for any illegal activity will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to terminate service and charge the full amount of services if the chauffeur finds any passenger in the vehicle conducting an illegal activity or with any illegal substance.
9) Passengers that are under 21 years of age will not be allowed in any vehicle when alcoholic beverages are present unless accompanied by an adult over 21. We reserve the right to terminate service and charge the full amount of services if the chauffeur finds any passengers under 21 years of age in the vehicle with an alcoholic beverage.
10) Smoking is not allowed. Any signs of smoking will result in a minimum mandatory $275.00 cleaning fee. If smoking is detected by the chauffeur, we reserve the right to terminate service and charge the full amount of services.
*____________________Initials (online confirmation electronic signature confirms initials)
11) Excessive Clean up, Damage, or Repairs are the responsibility of the customer, group, or passengers. Excessive clean-up fees may be assessed for trash, unsanitary debris, regurgitation, gum, smoking, etc., or spills left in the vehicle. Excessive cleanup fees, damage, and or repairs shall have a minimum charge of $275.00.
*________________ Initials (online confirmation electronic signature confirms initials)
12) Broken or missing bar glasses will result in a replacement charge of $15.00 each.
13) We are not liable for any property or personal effects left in the vehicle by the customer, group, or passengers. Please take any valuables with you when exiting the vehicle.
14) We have the right to use any of our affiliates to contract or subcontract any customer, group, or passenger reservation.
The signature of the customer, group, or passenger (written or electronic) constitutes the full and complete understanding of this agreement and will advise ALL passengers of our terms of service.
X ________________________________ Date________________ sign and mail to us or see next line.
Authorization Email: You may reply to this email by stating, "I authorize these charges and agree to the terms of service."